Dr. Paillot received her Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology in 2008. In addition to her clinical training Dr. Paillot holds a Post Doctoral Masters in Clinical Psychopharmacology and a Masters in Neurobiology and Neuropsychology. Her extensive training allows her to offer a variety of psychological services: from neuropsychological and psychological testing to psychotherapy.
She has taught the following classes at St John’s University, NY and University of New Haven, CT: Cultural Diversity in Psychological Service Delivery; Abnormal Psychology; Adolescence; Introduction to psychology; introduction to Community Psychology; Cognitive Psychology; Childhood and Adolescence Psychopathology.
Dr. Paillot offers forensic evaluations, Psychological & Neuropsychological evaluations and psychotherapy treatment. She specializes in cognitive behavioral therapy and dialectical behavioral therapy and has extensive experience working with children, adolescents and adults with various psychiatric disorders, including Anxiety, ADHD, Depression and Obsessive-compulsive disorder. She was affiliated with Bradley Hospital (part of Lifespan and Brown Alpert Medical School) in Rhode Island.
Dr. Paillot offers clinical services in English and French.
- Board Certified in Clinical Psychology
- Licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in four states: NY, CT, RI & FL.
- Specializes in Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
- Specializes in psychological and neuropsychological evaluations.
- Post-doctoral Masters in Clinical Psychopharmacology at Alliant University to become a Medical Psychologist (Anticipated graduation June 2018).
- Post-doctoral position at Columbia University in NY- Center of Prevention and Evaluation (COPE clinic).
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from Paris X University, France.
- Masters in Clinical Psychology and Psychopathology completed at Paris X University, France.
- Masters of Science degree in Neurobiology and Neuropsychology, completed at the Paris VI University, France.
- Lecturer in Clinical Psychology at Paris X (Ouest) University in France & Adjunct Lecturer at St. John’s University, NY.
- Extensive experience working with patients with various psychiatric disorders, including Anxiety, Depression, and Adult ADHD.