Dr. Paillot has done research in a variety of mental disorders including Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Schizophrenia, and treatments such as Cognitive Behavior Therapy and ECT.
- Medication compliance stages for patients with chronic schizophrenia
- ECT as a ‘therapeutic test’ to differentiate pharmaco-resistant depression from dementia in the elderly: a pilot study
- What is the value of a single global score of Insight into mental disorders?
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder in a Patient with Twiddler’s Syndrome
- The Scale to assess Unawareness of Mental Disorder (SUMD)
- Predicting compliance in schizophrenia: The value of insight and attitudes toward treatment
- Having Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Not a Crime