Who can benefit from online psychotherapy?
The Psychological Center of South Florida offers online therapy for patients located in the following States:
- New York
How does it work?
We are using a HIPAA compliant behavioral health software. Before the session your psychologist will send you a link to the session via email. You then click on the link and the session opens. More details on how to use the platform will be provided to you ahead of your meeting.
What services are open to online participants?
- DBT Skills Group
- Advanced DBT Skills Group
- DBT Parents Skills training Group
- DBT Skills Group for disorders of Over Control (RO-DBT)
- Individual Psychotherapy (CBT)
- CBT group for Insomnia (CBT-i)
- Individual Psychotherapy (DBT)
- Individual Psychotherapy (RO-DBT)
What is the cost?
The cost for online individual therapy or group therapy is the same as our in-person fees.